Sunday 22 April 2012

Jam jar up~cycling ...

For a while now I've wanted to see if I can make a hand wash container out of the pretty jars I've collected ...
 I know, I know, I really must get out more ... 
so last night in front of Saturday night TV I had a go!
Ta dah ... the finished product.
This is what I used ...
I decoupaged the jar lid then when dry made a hole using a drill.
I used the dispenser from the top of a handbag sized hand wash and inserted this in to the hole in the jar lid then glued in place.
Then finally, filled with hand wash.
:)



5 comments:

  1. Nifty idea and looks good too :) I suppose this would work with glass bottles too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks :) I'm sure it would work with glass bottles too. From your comment I have discovered your blog ... wow I love it and what you make. The part that made me lol was "Do you suffer from Icanmakethatitis (aka No-need-to-buy-cos-I-can-make-it-myself disorder)?" so, so true :D I'm following your posts so will keep up-to-date with your crafty makes. Louise

      Delete
    2. Hi! That's great. Glad you liked my craft blog :D Less time for making at the moment as I am back at work, but lots of projects on the back burner ;)

      Delete
  2. Think its a great idea mate and looks great . Keep up the good ideas . When I get some time will try them out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Sue for the compliment and comment. Looking forward to seeing your crafty creations x

      Delete