Tuesday 29 May 2012

I can feel several 'moments' coming on ...

pic.twitter.com/nO7XvRTy
Well I'm very pleased to say I have been paired up with the lovely Hannah, writer of:



for Mary Poppins 'Handmade Heart Swap' so my thoughts are filled with what delights I can make her.
 I feel nervous about choosing what to make, if it's good enough, if she'll like it, if it's her taste, etc
 (as my friend likes to call my taste 'granny chic' I'm slightly dubious of my choice already ~
 no doily's will be used Hannah ~ I promise) ;)

Anyways, my plans will be kept under wraps until the posting deadline so as not to spoil the surprise but wish me luck, I can feel several 'moments' coming on between now and then!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this! It will fine I hope I can do something just as nice, I'm not a great crafter! But I try with lots of thought and love tehe :) x

    ReplyDelete