Tuesday 19 June 2012

Pop ~ there goes another one ...


Warning: watch out for wayward Champagne corks during the next couple of weeks, a friend and I have only gone and got ourselves a lil booth within an antiques and collectors centre ~ pop ~ ooops there goes another one!

Yes, it's official I can carry on shopping as it’s now part of my job description (grrr I can’t get these corks off quick enough ;)

We start trading from the 1st July and we will be selling handmade, vintage and up-cycled loveliness ~ aka unique things you really do NEED in your life and home!

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for lots of profitable sales as all proceeds will go towards supporting my shopping habit …. Er hum sourcing more stock ;)

So raise your glasses for a toast "I name this venture officially off the ground and may God bless her and all who spend in her". 

Ca-Ching 
£ £ £ £ £ £ £ 


2 comments: